- expert leadership of our social media team
- strategic advice and customer contact
- 360 degree social media support for our national and international clients
- development of social media strategies and campaigns
- control of the editorial team output taking into account all relevant KPIs
- management of budget, resource and time planning
- at least 3 years of professional experience in the field of social media, ideally in an agency
- strong consulting and analytical skills
- strong communication and presentation skills
- strategic and solution-oriented thinking
- reliability and structured approach
- very good German and English skills
- passion for the social media world
- motivation, motivation, motivation
We’ll refrain from rattling through the Office Culture ABCs here – suffice to say, we always approach things collaboratively at Artus. Now and again, we bang our heads together, but we also clink glasses and that’s how it should be. We’re a motley crew of various talents – each with their own strengths, needs and occasional strange habits. Nevertheless, there are distinct common grounds when it comes to perfection and responsibility. Everyone knows what needs to be done and is willing to give their best; as a team.
ARTUS interactive is an internationally acclaimed agency for digital brand management based in Frankfurt am Main. We develop online strategies and interactive applications that make use of all the touch points of digital marketing and make brands a lasting experience. Made up of around 35 people, we work nationally and internationally for well-known brands such as Braun, Oral-B, Gillette, Merck, Lavazza, Wodka Gorbatschow, Söhnlein Brillant and many others.