- Writing, writing, writing! An advanced level of German and English would be great.
- Giving brands their own voice and never losing the thread.
- Creatively solving tricky translations.
- Being responsible for all copy/language optimisation – from headlines to hashtags.
- Developing campaign claims that always strike the right note and leave everyone buzzing.
- Motivation and energy to help produce great projects.
- An impressive range of English and German vocabulary.
- A creative flare for writing tear-jerking, emotional claims as well as hard-hitting, creative punchlines.
- An intuitive approach to our brands and a willingness to push boundaries.
- A passion for all things digital.
- The ability to work independently and methodically.
- Team spirit, a constant sense of curiosity and donuts (any kind).
We’ll refrain from rattling through the Office Culture ABCs here – suffice to say, we always approach things collaboratively at Artus. Now and again, we bang our heads together, but we also clink glasses and that’s how it should be. We’re a motley crew of various talents – each with their own strengths, needs and occasional strange habits. Nevertheless, there are distinct common grounds when it comes to perfection and responsibility. Everyone knows what needs to be done and is willing to give their best; as a team.
ARTUS interactive is an internationally acclaimed agency for digital brand management based in Frankfurt am Main. We develop online strategies and interactive applications that make use of all the touch points of digital marketing and make brands a lasting experience. Made up of around 58 people, we work nationally and internationally for well-known brands such as Braun, Oral-B, Gillette, Merck, Lavazza, Wodka Gorbatschow, Söhnlein Brillant and many others.