- supervision and implementation of social media projects for our national and international clients
- project management with budget, resource and time planning
- regular monitoring of performance, KPI analyses and reporting
- creation of editorial plans
- coordination of creation and content production
- experience in the supervision of social media projects, ideally in an agency
- passion for social media innovations and digital trends
- reliability and structured approach
- very good German and English skills
- a teamplayer mindset, showing drive and initiative
- motivation, motivation, motivation
We’ll refrain from rattling through the Office Culture ABCs here – suffice to say, we always approach things collaboratively at Artus. Now and again, we bang our heads together, but we also clink glasses and that’s how it should be. We’re a motley crew of various talents – each with their own strengths, needs and occasional strange habits. Nevertheless, there are distinct common grounds when it comes to perfection and responsibility. Everyone knows what needs to be done and is willing to give their best; as a team.
ARTUS interactive is an internationally acclaimed agency for digital brand management based in Frankfurt am Main. We develop online strategies and interactive applications that make use of all the touch points of digital marketing and make brands a lasting experience. Made up of around 58 people, we work nationally and internationally for well-known brands such as Braun, Oral-B, Gillette, Merck, Lavazza, Wodka Gorbatschow, Söhnlein Brillant and many others.