- Assistance of the office management team and the extended management
- Organization of agency events
- Human resources administration
- Invoicing and accounting preparation
- Phone switchboard and reception (we don't have that many visitors...)
- Mail processing
- Ordering of office supplies
- Organization and planning of business trips
- Together with our office manager Martha, you make sure keep things running smoothly
- You like to surround yourself with people and are communicative.
- Teamwork comes naturally for you.
- We are a digital agency, it'd be cool if you share a passion for the digital world and also know what a hashtag is.
- You know your way around Frankfurt, know what's going on, and you also don't mind Offenbach.
- You are proficient in English and German.
- Microsoft Office skills.
We’ll refrain from rattling through the Office Culture ABCs here – suffice to say, we always approach things collaboratively at Artus. Now and again, we bang our heads together, but we also clink glasses and that’s how it should be. We’re a motley crew of various talents – each with their own strengths, needs and occasional strange habits. Nevertheless, there are distinct common grounds when it comes to perfection and responsibility. Everyone knows what needs to be done and is willing to give their best; as a team.
ARTUS interactive is an internationally acclaimed agency for digital brand management based in Frankfurt am Main. We develop online strategies and interactive applications that make use of all the touch points of digital marketing and make brands a lasting experience. Made up of around 35 people, we work nationally and internationally for well-known brands such as Braun, Oral-B, Gillette, Merck, Lavazza, Wodka Gorbatschow, Söhnlein Brillant and many others.