- development of digital strategies and concepts for our national and international clients across all digital touchpoints - as part of a Creative, UX, Development and Account Management team.
- carrying out market and competition analyses
- preparation and execution of strategic presentations
- creating User Intent Analyses and User Journey Strategies
- continuous optimization of presences of existing customers on various digital channels
- 3 years or more experience of working on digital projects
- passion for digital trends and innovation
- Strategic thinking, conceptual understanding and a feel for brands
- consulting competence and analytical skills
- motivation, motivation, motivation
- a very good standard of German and English
- a teamplayer mindset, showing drive and initiative
We’ll refrain from rattling through the Office Culture ABCs here – suffice to say, we always approach things collaboratively at Artus. Now and again, we bang our heads together, but we also clink glasses and that’s how it should be. We’re a motley crew of various talents – each with their own strengths, needs and occasional strange habits. Nevertheless, there are distinct common grounds when it comes to perfection and responsibility. Everyone knows what needs to be done and is willing to give their best; as a team.
ARTUS interactive is an internationally acclaimed agency for digital brand management based in Frankfurt am Main. We develop online strategies and interactive applications that make use of all the touch points of digital marketing and make brands a lasting experience. Made up of around 35 people, we work nationally and internationally for well-known brands such as Braun, Oral-B, Gillette, Merck, Lavazza, Wodka Gorbatschow, Söhnlein Brillant and many others.