- Developing strategies and concepts for our national and international clients across digital as well as traditional touchpoints - as part of the creative, design, account management and development teams
- Creating and executing strategic presentations
- Creating springboards
- Execution of market and competition analysis
- Creation of user Intent analyses and user Journey strategies
- Continuous optimisation of existing clients' presences on a wide range of digital channels
- At least 4-5 years of experience in the field of strategy and concept, ideally in an agency
- Strategic thinking, analytical understanding and a flair for brands
- Confidence in presenting (in-house and out-house)
- Very good knowledge of English, good knowledge of German
- Passion for digital trends and innovations
- A teamplayer mindset plus the ability to work independently
- Motivation and a continual thirst for knowledge
We'll save writing down the office culture ABC's here and just say this: At Artus it's all about the community. In our office sometimes heads butt against each other as much as beer bottles, and that's a good thing. We're a colorful bunch with all sorts of talents – everyone has their own strengths, needs, and also strange habits. There are still clear similarities in perfection and responsibility. Everyone knows what has to be done and is willing to give their best. As a team.
ARTUS interactive is an internationally recognized agency for digital brand management based in Frankfurt am Main. We develop online strategies and interactive applications that use all the touchpoints of digital marketing, and make brands sustainable. As a good team of about 58 people, we work nationally and internationally for strong brands such as Braun, Oral-B, Lavazza, Wodka Gorbatschow, Söhnlein Brillant and many others.