- Main point of contact for all account and project managers at ARTUS, direct link to the Board of Directors
- Quality control of the accountant's work, e.g., quality of offers, resource planning, etc.
- Main point of contact for all accountants and customers in case of escalations
- Absorbtion work peaks through New Business
- Carry out customer satisfaction checks
- Guardian of processes and optimisation
- At least 4 years of previous experience in account management in an agency environment
- Strategic and solution-oriented thinking
- Consultative competence and analytical skills
- Reliability and structure
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Enjoy teamwork, constant curiosity and self-initiative
- A passion for all things digital
- Motivation, motivation, motivation
We’ll refrain from rattling through the Office Culture ABCs here – suffice to say, we always approach things collaboratively at Artus. Now and again, we bang our heads together, but we also clink glasses and that’s how it should be. We’re a motley crew of various talents – each with their own strengths, needs and occasional strange habits. Nevertheless, there are distinct common grounds when it comes to perfection and responsibility. Everyone knows what needs to be done and is willing to give their best; as a team.
ARTUS interactive is an internationally acclaimed agency for digital brand management based in Frankfurt am Main. We develop online strategies and interactive applications that make use of all the touch points of digital marketing and make brands a lasting experience. Made up of around 58 people, we work nationally and internationally for well-known brands such as Braun, Oral-B, Gillette, Merck, Lavazza, Wodka Gorbatschow, Söhnlein Brillant and many others.