- strategic consulting and key accounting
- supporting complex digital projects for our national and international customers
- management of budget, resource and time planning
- development and creation of presentations
- preparation of KPI analyses and reports
- leadership of project teams (internal and external)
- 2-4 years of work experience in an agency
- strategic and solution-oriented thinking
- consulting competence and analytical skills
- reliability and structure
- a very good standard of German and English
- a teamplayer mindset, showing drive and initiative
- passion for all things digital
- motivation, motivation, motivation
We’ll refrain from rattling through the Office Culture ABCs here – suffice to say, we always approach things collaboratively at Artus. Now and again, we bang our heads together, but we also clink glasses and that’s how it should be. We’re a motley crew of various talents – each with their own strengths, needs and occasional strange habits. Nevertheless, there are distinct common grounds when it comes to perfection and responsibility. Everyone knows what needs to be done and is willing to give their best; as a team.
ARTUS interactive is an internationally acclaimed agency for digital brand management based in Frankfurt am Main. We develop online strategies and interactive applications that make use of all the touch points of digital marketing and make brands a lasting experience. Made up of around 58 people, we work nationally and internationally for well-known brands such as Braun, Oral-B, Gillette, Merck, Lavazza, Wodka Gorbatschow, Söhnlein Brillant and many others.